How to Make Shadow Boxes for Senior Gifts & Awards
- Shadow Boxes can be purchased at most Retail Stores such as Target, WalMart, Michaels or any local craft store. Here are links to purchase online:
- Let's Get Started
- Pull or Unhinge the backing away from the frame. Pull out any matting or material that will impede the mementos and awards.
- Gather all items.... Make sure you contact the Zumo Sales Team to decide on the best Zumo products options.
- Organize items against the backing. In order to get an understanding of the look.
- Layering pictures, suits, caps, awards looks great and adds depth.
- Mark locations.
- Pull items off the shadow box backing. Place double side tape or a dab of super glue in the marked location.
- Firmly press and arrange items in place.
- If your shadow box has a glass front or very little depth the items may have a compressed look against the glass.
- Put the backing back into place with tabs or hinge lock
- Your Done!
- If you would like help over the phone click here to contact our creative sales team.
Also in Blog
Are Face Masks Effective?
Most nations have made it mandatory for individuals to wear face masks in public areas, stores, shops, and even restaurants. However, a large number of people still don’t believe in the protection potential of these pieces.
Fun Family Activities to Keep Busy At Home
During this pandemic, it's a challenge to keep my family busy doing fun activities, especially the smallest members. Here are some ways I keep her interested and excited about being at home.
The Makings of a Master: ZUMO Interviews Brenda Villa
Brenda Villa transitioned from playing the game to inspiring the game. As a water polo phenom, she had a vision as a player to do great things and once she retired from the sport made those visions a reality. She continues to impact the game by coaching water polo beginners, being a strong voice for younger players, and using her experience as the foundation to elevate the game to new heights.